Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December Daily Day 9

Yesterday as CRAZY! I think getting back into a routine of sorts for babies is pretty difficult coming off the relaxed weekend, so Chris had to come home early yesterday and help us!


Luckily we got this new baby carrier, so Chris strapped her right in and had his laptop and did a few things that way! And also luckily I had thrown a few bits together for this spread so it really only took me maybe 25 minutes from print to finished!


I decided to trim down the photo on the bottom right so it would take up the full space and simply added some washi and a label.


I added a transparency to the frame on the right and put the gold foil letter stickers on top.


Thank goodness this one was so quick and easy, because I was super TIRED after yesterday's debacle! :)

3 comments:

  1. Is was just wondering where you got that beautiful scripture card or did you make it out yourself. That is just beautiful, the colors, the style, and of course the words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jennifer! I bought that card from Geralyn Sy's website In A Creative Bubble - here is the link to the Holy Night Journaling Cards that it came in: http://creativebubble.bigcartel.com/product/holy-night-journaling-cards I printed them out, cut them, and added them in! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! I just bought me a set...and found a few other goodies there as well! Thanks again and your December Daily is awesome!

      Delete