Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hello Baby!

This is my first layout for my baby!! I've had 2 ultrasounds, the 9 week dating ultrasound and the 20 week anatomy scan and gender reveal ultrasound - we are having a little girl!! So far so good and wow, I finished a layout for my baby well before I am due - best not to get behind quite yet!



I just loved that cork board paper and this layout by April Foster! I knew I wanted something colorful to go along with the black + white ultrasound pics, so I also printed out my pregnancy test pic in b+w as well and added lots of color! I used the Studio Calico kit Spencer's to complete this layout, with just a couple small pieces of paper from the Crate Paper storyteller line.



Maybe I am most excited that I can post to my blog in the evening now! Why couldn't I before? I needed daylight to get decent pics of my pages, but my husband has now moved my scrap area into the basement and I told him (not that he didn't notice) that I would need A LOT of light! He done GOOD! I have 2 huge overhead lights now, plus a torch lamp, but the overhead lights were enough to get some fairly well lit pics... wow!



OK now to finish watching the Syracuse final four game... ahhh!! Go Cuse!!

2 comments:

  1. I found you following some links and I discovered your nice works, so I just added your blog to my "Scrappers straniere" section (I'm Italian, I guess your husband be too, am I right?0) to continue to follow you!
    I had my 2nd daughter a couple of months ago, good luck for your end of pregnancy!
    I'd really be happy to receive your visit, if you want, so I hope to stay in touch. Ciao!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie Desi-Scrapaholic Gal! Yes, my husband is Italian :) Girls are so special, aren't they? We are very excited to have a girl also! Thanks for visiting, ciao!!

    ReplyDelete