Friday, December 13, 2013

December Daily Day 11

My Day 11 spread didn't come together till AFTER day 12, but it's great that I forged ahead and then went back to complete a page where I got stuck! Well it was half that I got stuck but half that since I've been doing December Daily every night, Chris and I haven't been spending as much time together and so I took the night off to hang out with my best friend!


So I kept it very simple so I could just finish - cut out the stars from gold paper and added a label! Mental note for next year - pick out some sort of special paper and stock up! I just randomly had some of the gold from JoAnn's or Michael's to make gold seals (which ended up being slightly too thick for my sealer).


Anyway, I used the Gold Glitter Zing embossing powder to emboss the Ali Edwards/Technique Tuesday stamp up top as well as the Ho Ho Ho wood veneer. Also for the top I just used one of the stamps that came in the DD kit and stamped on top of it to dress up the cards a little.


After making those two cards, I think I finally get why Project Life could be appealing! I usually just enjoy making 12x12 pages so much I couldn't fathom how it could be fun to dress up little cards but it was! Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment