Friday, December 6, 2013

December Daily Day 5

Aren't babies even cuter when together!? This one was the fastest and easiest spread yet! All I had to do was print my two photos, add a couple embellishments and journal and done!


The most "creative" thing I did on these pages was I made the reindeer border cut file by duplicating the blank stamp cut in the Silhouette software, pushing them together and melding them, then I cut it out and stamped over and over again on top of it with Hero Arts ink!


I had everything on this page already done except for the natural bark stars and winter wishes badge that came in this month's Cole card add-on kit by Studio Calico and arrived on my doorstep yesterday, just in time!


So far I'm looking good to hopefully keep up over the weekend and not get behind quite yet... hopefully!



2 comments: