Friday, December 20, 2013

December Daily Day 19

I love documenting this month like this! Yesterday Natalie hit another milestone - she rolled over from her back completely to her stomach for the first time! It's so exciting when she does something new!! I grabbed the camera and took a bunch of photos right after she rolled over.


So last night I got a late start and didn't feel like working on this spread too late but luckily I had already cut out and printed the printables I had purchased from Geralyn Sy's shop, In a Creative Bubble! That made this spread quick and easy again. This left side I also had taken a picture of Natalie's legs while she was in her jumparoo without pants on... just look at those chubby legs!!


The right side I had taken a pic in the morning of Natalie in the K'Tan baby carrier while I finished up some house work, and of course we always stop in the bathroom to look in the mirror because she just loves it! I just added some washi tape, a tag, and trusty number clip for day 19 and done! So easy!


It's the final countdown, woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment