Thursday, December 26, 2013

December Daily Day 24

Woohoo, I finally dug into Photoshop Elements a bit more and made the right side of this spread with it!!


I definitely need a new printer now - I purchased a constellation template from Studio Calico and edited my pictures and added them to the circles, but I only printed on my old printer that isn't a photo printer. So in order to get better pictures, I made a new file on a 4x6 canvas, and added just the pictures in the circles to it and printed it separately on my Canon Selphy, then hand cut them! It turned out pretty great, then I embellished a little here and there and voila - my first hybrid layout!!


It was so much fun to make this layout and learn a little more about how to use Photoshop!


Christmas Eve is done! That means one more page to go and I can say I've completed December Daily successfully!! Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment