Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Daily Day 1!!

Um wow, prep work for December Daily paid off!! All I did today was print out 2 pictures from this afternoon, add some journaling, a sticker and a number clip!


Today's photos are of my daughter sleeping in her swing that I printed in black and white since the colors of the swing didn't really match - and the other is of our LED tabletop tree that Chris brought up from the basement... in lieu of going out and getting a tree today because we have to figure out what we're doing there still. So for 2013 so far I haven't gotten behind yet haha!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am definitely trying to keep it simple this year :)

      Delete
  2. I agree that if half the work is done it is not so daunting...that being said I haven't done any prep work but I'm doing a digital book this year so a bit easier. Love the B&W pic of your beautiful baby sleeping.....so sweet. Enjoy documenting December in 2013. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kathy!! I hope you enjoy making your digital book!!

    ReplyDelete