Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mommy & Me

Our first workday at home together was awesome - Natalie slept 2 hours in the morning and got the day off right! She had some tummy time and practice rolling around on the floor, ate some foods around 11am, and got out for a lovely walk at lunch! She was in a great mood and didn't cry once! It was the perfect first day together!


I used a sketch template for this month from the SimpleScrapper.com but had some trouble deciding what papers to use and after having adhered most of my grid down onto white grid paper, I cut it up and re-adhered to the green background. That is my style - patterned background paper... try as I might to use plain card stock, and I always struggle to make it look complete to me!


I added some of the Amy Tangerine Plus One puffy stickers and some older wood veneer birds and called it a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment