Monday, May 19, 2014

Snapshots of Life

OK so my photos are me and my husband each with our daughter... but the story is about us being ridiculous a couple weeks ago walking straight into each other in our house, having a full on collision! It was so funny!


I tackled my first challenge for the Art and Science of Scrapbooking class I'm taking over at BigPictureClasses.com! I had this story in my head that I wanted to tell, but didn't have any matching photos, so I found just some recent photos of me and Chris and went with it! I used Jennifer Wilson's layout as inspiration, but ended up using a couple of 4x6 journal cards which worked perfectly here!


I actually dug into the Roundabout kit from Studio Calico last year - a kit I hardly used because I was preggo and tired! I haven't really gone back to it either because it didn't really inspire me, especially with all the travel-themed stuff and I haven't traveled in a LONG time... but it worked great and I kept it very simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment