Saturday, May 3, 2014

NSD - First Layout!

Happy National Scrapbook Day! My husband is upstairs watching the baby this afternoon so I can participate and get some uninterrupted scrappy time in! Here's a photo of me and Natalie at my friend's surprise sprinkle shower - Natalie showed up at the end, missing a sock and super hungry haha!


I used a sketch from SimpleScrapper.com from April to complete this layout with my photo printed 3x4. Having the sketch template made it so easy to choose what size to print the photo and just start picking things out.


I used a 6x4 card from the Stitched class and stitched the arrows with gold thread. I used paper and pieces from the Bluegrass Farm kit at Studio Calico, as well as Office Hours kit, Pip Add-on kit, and some older Dear Lizzy collection plus a card cut up from February 2013 (Roundabout kit?). So it was definitely an amalgamation of supplies! Happy scrappy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment