Sunday, May 4, 2014

Jehovah Jireh

This is a layout I made regarding our decision to have me become a stay at home mom and leave my job of 9 years! It was a "tough" decision, well, not really once we were given the hearts to do so! I had posted this photo to my Instagram (minus the journaling). Jehovah-Jireh means "The Lord Will Provide" :)


I used a sketch template from the SimpleScrapper.com! Wow, using these sketch templates have really changed part of my process in scrapbooking - the part I hate that can take so much time: determining the sizes to print my photos! For 6 of the last 7 layouts now, I have simply chosen a template, opened it in Photoshop Elements, dragged my photos onto it and if I like how it looks, I print them the size from the template. Then I use the sketch with my perfectly sized photos and my layouts have been coming together even faster this way!


The paper is from the Office Hours (March) kit by Studio Calico, the letters are from last month's Bluegrass Farm kit, and the small BasicGrey letters are from another previous kit, as well as those cork chevrons. I pulled those filter papers from the May 2011 kit - yes that's right, MAY 2011, the month we got married!

No comments:

Post a Comment