Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Better Eat Fast

Not sure what we were thinking, but on Easter Sunday, after church we decided to stop at Chili's for lunch... WITH NATALIE! So we weren't prepared, aka we brought one toy which fell to the ground pretty soon after we sat down and she wasn't yet snacking on anything, so um... yeah we inhaled our food and were in and out so fast, I wouldn't remember we even went unless I had this photographic evidence!


This layout came together very quickly, about 45 minutes or so not including the time I spent earlier in the day pushing these pics and papers around until I finally decided to use one of this month's sketch templates from the SimpleScrapper.com! I had printed out the pics 3x4 so decided I could still use the sketch that had just one 4x6 on it and put them together!


Then I just went to work and used papers from last month's Bluegrass Farm kit and this month's Camelot kit, by Studio Calico - with the exception of the background piece of paper since I needed something not too busy and am now out of fully intact pieces of paper from either kit, so I grabbed that one from last year's Antiquary kit! The embellishments are from Bluegrass Farm and I have now used up all of those fabric badges woohoo! Feels great to be using up more of my kits now that I am buying less and trying to save money! Finally, I did a quick outline in pen around the edge since it just needed that little something!

No comments:

Post a Comment