Sunday, April 22, 2012

Monkey Business

This is the last layout I have for Atlanta Zoo last October! Monkeys are the most fun zoo animals aren't they? Always playing and having a good time :)


The inspiration for this layout came from Sketch 8 in the Sketchbook 4 online class I'm taking this month with Kelly Purkey!


At first I was skeptical how I'd use this sketch but after I found the rest of the JBS doily flowers to use to fill in some of the square space up, it turned out alright!



HOW-TO:
  • Here's the hard part... I count 10 different "sides" of patterned paper and 2 types of black card stock used to create this layout - aka, I don't know the exact paper I used for every part, but I did use the City of Lights kit by Studio Calico!
  • The stamp was also a Studio Calico product - from the Wonderful World stamp set, embossed in black and cut out
  • The letter stickers are thickers from different collections by American Crafts
  • The doily flowers are from Jenni Bowlin Studios
  • The wood button is from BasicGrey

No comments:

Post a Comment