Friday, April 6, 2012

Love is in the air!

OK, didn't take me too long to do this layout with the new Sketchbook collection by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts, especially since I stuck with the 3rd layout for my Sketchbook 4 class, and especially since I stuck pretty closely to Kelly Purkey's example layout! They (Kelly and Amy) make it so easy to scrap quickly and still love your page!


We just had to get another couple photos together before we took Chris's sister and mom back to the airport to leave Atlanta. We would be staying another week, driving down to Destin the following day, so this was our last day in ATL.


I loved those little fabric brads in the bottom right and just had to incorporate them, especially the "love" one that matches my shirt!




HOW-TO:
  • I mostly used the new Sketchbook line by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts to complete this layout, except for the transparency of cameras from Hambly Screen Prints
  • I created the heart embellishment myself by drawing a heart with pencil, hand cutting it out, and outlining it with marker
  • The other two pieces - the camera and journal box are from the bits
  • The fabric brads really filled in that space at the bottom
  • I just LOVE this layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment