Monday, April 2, 2012

Fish School

Here's a layout with some more pics from the Georgia Aquarium, when we went last October! I used more of the Story Hour kit from Studio Calico.


I sort of wanted to capture that fish tank feel, so I laminated the picture under the circles and popped up the paper a bit on top!


After I cut out the circles from that light blue patterned paper, I had had a different paper chosen for the background, but it was too monochromatic, so I switched to that green Kesi'Art paper - which dictated my title, to make it match more with the school-themed paper!


HOW-TO:
  • I used the Story Hour kit from Studio Calico
  • Paper by Kesi'Art and light blue paper by Crate Paper
  • I used the circle templates by Creative Memories to cut the circles into the paper for the fish tank view
  • The blue border was a Crate Paper sticker I cut in half (before peeling it off the sheet)
  • The kraft border is from My Mind's Eye
  • I don't know if I could ever get sick of those Dear Lizzy foam thickers (letter stickers) by American Crafts!
  • For the upper right corner I grabbed that little bit from the packaging for the Evalicious Buttons, then stamped the camera from the Amy Tangerine collection stamps and embossed with Leaf Zing powder from American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment