Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Real Food

This layout will look much better once I complete the other side with the matching pictures to make it look more interesting since this is mostly just a lot of writing... but these pics were taken when Chris found us a fun place to grab a bite to eat last October in Atlanta - a creole/New Orleans style restaurant with outdoor seating downtown!


I had a nice advantage for building this layout this time - we just got back from a week in Miami, so I had a build up of 4 new layouts to choose from, from the Sketchbook 4 online class! So instead of just using the next layout in the class, I decided that these 2 pics would go perfectly with sketch 11 from the class!


Making the tabs and labels was an afterthought, after seeing all those corners of paper come together - they lent themselves nicely to making a tab for each layer! Then I decided it wouldn't hurt to add some small lettering so decided to put my Dymo label maker to use and printed away!


HOW-TO:
  • This layout mostly uses the new PB&J collection by BasicGrey that I just got in the mail (while we were on vacation) and came back to!
  • The letter stickers are foam thickers by American Crafts and the tab punch is by Fiskars for Jenni Bowlin Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment