Sunday, January 12, 2014

Thank You

Yes, I reused the circle idea on this page... but this page is for my husband, so it will go in a different album than the last layout and only YOU, attentive blog reader, will know that I recycled this idea, ha!


I started with this sketch that was on the Studio Calico blog here! The sketch made this layout come together SO quick and easy - I just started cutting up papers right away!


I just added some embellishments from the Copper Mountain kit above the picture, but really didn't want to do too much up there because the paper was so graphic.


So I kept it pretty simple otherwise, and the focus of my page was writing this sort of thank you letter to Chris, because he really is an amazing husband and helps me SO MUCH, I can't even write it all down! He makes life so much easier and better, and way more interesting and funny!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment