Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hello

I love this layout! A couple reasons, but I'd been mostly dying to cut those teepees with my Silhouette, that were part of Shanna Noel's digital cut files from Studio Calico last month!


Once I did that, the rest was pretty easy - I just used the Printshop collection again, also by Shanna Noel, to complete the layout. The stars and circle are vellum stickers and pieces, and I used a white "hello" rub-on directly onto the picture which turned out awesome!


My favorite part of this picture is that I got a chance to journal about how both Chris and I remember getting our pumpkins from Green Acres (in the pic) when we were little, and how I love how, because we are from the same hometown, we have a lot of shared memories, just not with each other. But it's so cool to reminisce together even though we didn't really know each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment