Monday, April 2, 2012

Explore

Definitely lifted the idea for this page from Geralyn Sy's page here! I had a couple extra pics from before we went into the Georgia Aquarium to put onto a page, but wasn't planning to use them since there aren't any people in them, till I saw Geralyn's layout!


Plus I've been wanting to use those sparkly gold thickers somewhere! I think they work well with this layout since your attention is drawn to them, but without people in the pics to look at anyway, I don't mind hehe :)



HOW-TO:
  • Another layout using the Story Hour kit by Studio Calico
  • That awesome map paper (it was actually of downtown Manhattan) is called "Archives" from the Storyteller collection by Crate Paper, which is becoming one of my most favorite collections so far this spring!
  • The background striped looking paper and the stickers are also from the same collection by Crate Paper
  • The borders are from My Mind's Eye
  • The tag is from The American Tag Company
  • The button is from Evalicious

No comments:

Post a Comment