Saturday, July 30, 2011

Forever Park

This scrapbook page layout has been laying on my table for about a week now. After choosing the paper for the left side, the right side paper must've switched about a hundred (at least 5) times.


I didn't feel the left side needed much added to it, since the paper (from My Mind's Eye) is so pretty, and the texture is similar to watercolor paper, so it almost looks like a watercolor painting.


The right side of the page was what really stumped me, but finally just left it simple.


I really wanted to create the look of hanging paper lanterns but couldn't let it sit on my table any longer, so just popped up some blossom punches and baker's twine and called it a day!


HOW-TO:
  • The left side paper and the Forever title is from So Sophie by My Mind's Eye and the right side is the Portrait Collection Pearls by Crate Paper
  • The bird and journal box on the left is from Flea Market by Colorbok
  • I found the border at the top right in the collection For the Record by Echo Park Paper Co. and similarly colored Bazzill cardstock paper
  • I used the Creative Memories Blossom Place 'n Punch and zotted them over baker's twine from My Mind's Eye
  • I used a Martha Stewart Punch around the page to create the delicate cream colored border
  • The little silver brads are from 7Gypsies

No comments:

Post a Comment