Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Vintage Summer

This is a quick 8x8 scrapbook page layout I was asked to do for a longtime family friend's upcoming birthday, so it was a rare chance for me to do an 8x8 page!


I found this old picture from my parent's house, and with my little Canon Selphy CP800 printer, it was easy to get a copy and just print the photo... I could've edited the colors, but the look of the faded picture really made the page feel vintage and went with the theme better.

HOW-TO:
  • The paper is Vintage Whimsy by the girls' paperie and since it was 12x12, cut to 8x8
  • The Candy Store card embellishment and button are from October Afternoon's 5&dime Mischellany - that, the paper and the ribbon were in the May "Lawn Party" kit from Studio Calico
  • The cloth banners are from Maya Road
  • The chipboard letter stickers are from American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment