Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Shower

Here is a card I made awhile back for my friend's bridal shower, but didn't want to post it till the shower was over. I just love the colors!


I had just bought some new supplies at my favorite scrapbooking store that is sadly, now closed. My friend and I went there for some last minute stocking up, and I found that beautiful background paper and immediately thought it'd be perfect for a card!


This last close-up, was taken just for fun, but also to show the fabric texture of the letters, love those!


HOW-TO:
  • Unfortunately I didn't see the name of the company that did that background paper, but once I picked that as the paper, the rest was pretty easy
  • The ribbon is American Crafts' Robin's Egg Crochet Trim which I got in Studio Calico's May kit, Lawn Party and attached with the Tim Holtz tiny attacher
  • The deep burgundy flower was from Kaiser Crafts
  • The light bluish-green tinted clear button was from My Mind's Eye, Lost & Found tied with some twine and zotted onto the flower
  • The Doll fabric chipboard letter stickers are also from American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment