Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Other Side

Stayed up super late last night to get the other side of this page layout completed before I changed my mind for the millionth time on how to do this side of the page!


The idea was lifted from this layout called "Wing it!" by Sarah Webb. Not only did I get the layout idea from her, but the title really pushed me to just do it and get it done!



HOW-TO:
  • Using papers from the Good Day Sunshine collection by My Mind's Eye I cut one piece to 10"x4" (for the top part, even though a little less than 4" is showing) and another piece to 11"x7", plus a strip for the bottom 10"x3/4"
  • Decorated an Inkessentials Craft tag with a title from the Good Day Sunshine punch outs that also came with the collection
  • The rest of the punch-outs were from the same collection except the tree I bought separately, but it is also from My Mind's Eye so it matched pretty well
  • The dome studs are from 7gypsies and came in the July kit "Mind the Gap" by Studio Calico

No comments:

Post a Comment