Friday, December 21, 2012

December Daily - Day 9!

Finally day 9 is complete! Ever have a layout or project just sit on your desk and you have no idea how to move it along!? For whatever reason, this day stumped me, even though it ended up very simple. Oh well, time to get day 10 started!




We just took a trip out to Trader Joe's and luckily Chris was a good sport and posed for a photo for me for my December Daily album! The washi tape at the bottom was too wide for the space, so I cut a piece of paper to fit and wrapped it with washi tape. I just added another wooden arrow from Freckled Fawn and we'll call it a day with this side!




For this side, Chris randomly saw they had some Trader Joe's holiday stickers as we were checking out and got them for me! Woohoo! I just threw on some sequins, a stamp, and used an Ali Edwards cut from the Silhouette to round it out.




For a non-holiday themed photo, I really like how these pages it fit in the album and sort of look holiday-ish! Hey, we were feeling merry & bright as we bought our groceries haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment