Sunday, November 24, 2013

Dedication To Our Lord

Natalie had her baby dedication a couple weeks ago at church! Her face in this picture is priceless! She was not a happy camper right before we went up there, but luckily she didn't cry at all during it.


I used this month's Cuppa kit from Studio calico and got some inspiration from these two layouts by Amy Tan and Sasha Farina, specifically I liked how Amy divided her page to make it look like a mega phone and I liked how Sasha added in the white paper (except I just added white strips instead of cutting the paper and mounting on white). Unfortunately, with my black letter stickers, I was out of L's and S's and only had 2 H's so I was very limited what I could write (I thought about Jehovah Jireh but that requires 3 H's) so I picked some additional white letters from Heidi Swapp. I stamped underneath and above with my giant roller alpha stamp to spell out Natalie's name.


For the bottom portion, I just used a bunch of the printables for this month's kit from In a Creative Bubble as well as some cardstock stickers from Hello Forever, which made it come together really easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment