Monday, November 25, 2013

I Love This

Here are the rest of the pics from Natalie's baby dedication day (dedicated to our Lord Jesus Christ)! It was such a proud moment for us, especially when she didn't fuss, fart, or spit up on Pastor Dave haha!


This month's Cuppa kit from Studio Calico came with a free pdf by Gillian Nelson showing how she put together this layout! I scrap-lifted it, except made it 12x12 instead of 8.5x11 and love how it turned out!


It was so quick and easy once I decided that's what I wanted to do. After I added black mist splotches, I wanted a few more, so used the black stars that came in the card add-on kit. I embossed the title stamp in black to give it a subtle texture. Hoping I can get a couple more layouts from this month's kit before December, December Daily and the December kit all arrive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment