Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fall Is Here

The little "living room area" at Kelly's Apple Farm was the perfect backdrop for a fall photo of Chris and Natalie after we finished eating our fried cakes (doughnuts) and cider! I brought the good camera so getting this printed at 5x7 turned out beautifully!


I knew I wanted to use the graphics from this month's digital cut files by Shanna Noel for Studio Calico, and arranged and rotated them in the Silhouette software to make a frame, then made sure to cut every "5th" piece from one of the 5 color card stock papers I had chosen, if that makes sense... Anyway, I loved how the frame turned out!


I used the Antiquary kit for the background and card stock papers and the tiny bit of washi tape, but then I decided I needed different letters for the title and didn't want to cut one from the Silhouette since I already had a lot of flat die cuts, so I grabbed my trusty old Elm Thickers from the Nightfall collection by American Crafts! Also the stickers and fabric brad are from that collection too!

No comments:

Post a Comment