Saturday, October 26, 2013

True Story

This layout will sit opposite the last layout, of Chris and I taking Natalie to get our pumpkins - sorry Natalie, you didn't get a pumpkin this year! But she did get to go see them if she wanted to wake up for it haha!


OK this was my 11th, yes 11th layout I made with the Antiquary kit by Studio Calico and officially the most amount of layouts I've made with one kit and officially I am a bit tired of Antiquary even though I really loved it, especially the parts of the Printshop line designed by Shanna Noel for Studio Calico that were part of it!


Anyway! I cut the background from my Silhouette, which was one that I had purchased from Studio Calico quite a few months ago - I went this route because I knew I could get away with little embellishments and really I didn't know what embellishments to use at this point, so I just punched some circles and slid them randomly underneath the background portion and adhered! I added those little typed sentiments and one more die cut from In a Creative Bubble for Studio Calico. I didn't need to add any journaling on this page since it was all on the last page - so another layout done in under an hour while Natalie napped! I am just loving the feeling of getting a layout done so quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment