Sunday, October 6, 2013

Daddy & Me

One more layout with the photos of Chris and Natalie outside... I wasn't going to make so many layouts with this set of pictures except I, for once, caught up and ran out of photos to scrap (until the next order anyway)! I like home printing, but I find I scrap a lot more when I have a stack of photos I can just bang out instead of having to stop between each layout to choose, edit, and print.


Anyway, this layout was inspired by the sketch preview provided for the next Studio Calico class, Lifted with Lisa Truesdell! I signed up for the class, because I love working from sketches. Plus it was fun to create!



I used the Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste line and cut up a bunch of 1.5" squares from the 6x6 paper pad, then I adhered them all and embellished and done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment