Monday, April 13, 2015

We Are Really Doing This!

The title is what I said to Chris riding the monorail on our way to Magic Kingdom for our first day at Disney World! Except it started with "I can't believe" haha! Little did we know the craziness that would ensue that day, but there will be more to come on that :)


I used another sketch template from Simple Scrapper's Premium Membership and look at that, a real button/pin that we got when we purchased our tickets! I didn't remember until after I planned this layout that I wanted to use that button here, so when the layout started looking a bit busy, I left the white card stock open towards the bottom to try to provide some eye relief, even though I filled it with journaling.


The Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts to help you simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment