Wednesday, April 22, 2015

We Like Free

Finally, we found something free at Disney - Downtown Disney, the ferry boat to be exact! Chris was so excited... he said he wanted to ride it again, though we didn't get another chance to, but it was nice to just stumble upon and we just happened to have forgotten to bring Natalie's stroller with us anyway, so it worked out perfectly to get us to the other side and go to the Rainforest Cafe!


I participated in a scraplift challenge at Studio Calico and lifted this beautiful layout by Leah! It was a challenge at first, but then I grabbed some older supplies from the Planetarium kit (May 2013) and went to work! The hardest part was that I was planning to add some stitching like she did, but forgot and started to adhere everything before realizing I should've stitched first. So I went back and curled up some of the edges of the papers and added some knots with twine to them. I made it obnoxiously nautical themed since I don't know when I would ever get a chance to use those types of supplies again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment