Wednesday, April 22, 2015

This is how we HUG

My daughter and her friend toppled over as they were trying to hug hahaha! Kids are so funny, this picture just makes me laugh so hard every time I look at it!


I started with the Studio Calico Lisse Street kit, and wanted to use that background paper with the sunburst pattern, but after cutting out the floral bottom piece and making the title, it still lacked something. That's when I remembered this layout by Jen over at Studio Calico and figured it would be a great way to use up some alpha stickers! I love that I didn't have to add much more after I laid down all the stickers and it was fun going through them and placing them, sort of like a puzzle. The only part that was a little tedious was when I couldn't find letters to match the orangey color near the top, so I had to ink up some Heidi Swapp letters that were made to be misted or inked. I used Lemon Zest Color Theory ink and it turned out pretty close!

No comments:

Post a Comment