Thursday, April 16, 2015

Enjoy This

Not long ago, I had posted to a forum, asking the scrapbooking community to show me their most product heavy layouts, because I needed inspiration opposite to "minimalist" which seems to be sort of trendy now, but not my style and certainly not helping me dig into my stash of supplies! Megan shared this layout and so I used it as inspiration for my layout! I loved the vertical column along with the horizontal along the bottom, as well as her clusters of embellishments, not to mention unapologetic use of bright colors and non-white background paper! So here is what I came up with:


I used the next couple of photos from our Disney World trip and mostly the High Wire add-on kit from February's Cirque release by Studio Calico! I had snagged the kit in a last call sale where they had these kits for dirt cheap and sold out very quickly! I was so surprised how much was in this kit when I actually went to use it for this layout! Love those black cut out letters that you can use both the inside and outside block for and those copper foam phrases!

Anyway, it was fun to try to scraplift someone I might not have noticed otherwise! I would urge anyone to give it a whirl, you might surprise yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment