Sunday, April 12, 2015

Go See Florida (because, palm trees)

I had these photos printed for my next Florida/Disney trip album, but honestly I didn't have any plans for this layout and instead just started by laying down the photos in an arrangement in front of me. I guess it's kind of crazy, but then I remembered I made this card back in 2012 - mostly thinking about the strips of paper down the middle and thought that could be an easy way to fill in this page!


I grabbed some Kraft card stock and sprayed with white mist... love the look of white on Kraft! Then added some different strips and washi from last month's Odyssey kit (and Penelope add-on kit) by Studio Calico and the extra washi strips I had purchased from the shop! I added the circle at the top and then decided, hey I will turn that into a sun, so I hand cut the strips of paper for the rays and added my journaling between all the strips below - super easy and again, I love how this one turned out! Not my usual approach, but worked out for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment