Saturday, April 11, 2015

Hello Vacation!

Here's my opening page to our Disney Vacation album! Maybe it's not the most representative of Disney, but I mean, how cute is my daughter!! :)


I used mostly the Odyssey kit from Studio Calico, except the background piece of paper... I really needed some pink somewhere in the background paper to bring out the pink in her bathing suit so I did 2 things when I worked on this layout:

1. I realized I would need more pink than the main scrapbook kit offered because of my daughter's clothes for a lot of the photos, so I made a mid-month order with Studio Calico to buy the Penelope add-on. While I waited for that to arrive, I...

2. went back through my previous month's Cirque kit and landed on that Ashley Goldberg paper and used that! I love that it has a bit of purple in it too because the Disney album I bought has some magenta and purples inside it, so this page looks great as the first page, coordinating with the album and the photo!


Anyway, thanks for stopping by! I have a bunch more layouts to share this week, and then I plan to resume my normal blogging schedule, more up-to-date and more photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment