Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My New Ride

ABOUT THE PHOTOS:
Natalie's grandma brought over this riding toy zebra, so Chris put it in the front lawn where we were sitting. The first thing she did was climb up and stand on it with her feet on the seat haha!


LAYOUT DESIGN:
I used another older sketch template from the Simple Scrapper, because I had already printed my photos 4x6 and 2 at 3x4 and was sort of stuck on how to lay them out till I saw this one from the archives!


MY PROCESS/PRODUCTS USED:
I used the Hello Hello kit from Studio Calico, except for the background piece of paper which was a piece from Amy Tan's original collection Amy Tangerine by American Crafts - I went to my stash because I wanted a neutral grayish piece, but didn't want a plain card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment