Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Romans 1:16-17, Romans 1:18-23, Romans 1:24-32

I grouped together my Sunday bible study notes from the past few weeks here, since I am trying not to post until I have full pages completed. So here's the message from several weeks ago:


I used Studio Calico's Central High kit to complete the pages. I added the verse Hebrews 12:2 to the little folder in the upper right corner.


I like these points:
* The power isn't in the messenger, it's in the message!
* Proclaim Him boldly, unashamedly


Continued from the second half of the first page, Romans 1:18-23:


I used pieces from the Roller Rink kit by Studio Calico, except the frame from the Yearbook collection by Studio Calico and the tag, I had sewed that a long time ago just for fun, but seemed to match the papers here.


* In order for God to be Holy and love that which is good, He has to hate evil
* God's saying, my wrath is being revealed by allowing man to do what he wants


And finally, the wrap up of Chapter 1!


I kept these pages real simple since I had a lot of text to cover. I used a Tim Holtz stamp (the guy with the umbrella), which always looked sort of lonely to me, which is what you'd be without God!


* God can save you no matter what state you are in - the heart of God is to save you
* Love the sinner, not the sin

2 comments:

  1. Love your stuff, Emily. <3
    I used your page on Romans 1:16-17 this morning in Bible class, introducing this quarter's study on Romans. Hope that's OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Bob!! You can even hear the original teachings by our pastor here: http://www.ccwestside.com/online-teachings
      Hope you were blessed!!

      Delete