Tuesday, July 8, 2014

9 Months

ABOUT THE PHOTOS:
This was Natalie at 9 months old, almost 2 months ago! I should've mentioned in the journaling that she is wearing her buddy's shirt because the night before she screamed all the way to church and puked all over herself and I stupidly didn't pack an extra set of clothes for her in the diaper bag. Luckily her friend let her borrow that shirt and the next day I took some pics before she got her much-needed bath.

LAYOUT DESIGN:
Anyway, I basically did almost a straight up scraplift/copy of this layout by Gillian Nelson! I loved her layout, especially how simple it was, but so uniquely her, that I decided to try to make it uniquely mine haha!


MY PROCESS:/PRODUCTS USED:
I used this cut file by Paige Evans for Studio Calico and basically just cut the 6x8 background file into a square - about 6x6, then cut it out of white card stock. I used the latest SC kit, Penny Arcade that arrived at my doorstep on July 3rd! Perfect for some holiday weekend scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment