Thursday, July 24, 2014

Love Your Little Coolie!

ABOUT THE PHOTO(S):
This was Natalie's first time in the pool... I couldn't get her shirt to stay down or pull her bottoms to fully cover her little coolie! She was so darn cute!


LAYOUT DESIGN:
I participated in a challenge to scraplift the person who commented on a forum post before you, so I scraplifted Studio Calico user @goldenblind221 and used this layout as my inspiration and starting point!


MY PROCESS/PRODUCTS USED:
I thought about hitting up my stash of Boardwalk papers (from Studio Calico's August 2011 kit) that I still have a ton of, since that's what her layout used, but I decided to make use of a 6x6 pad of paper, which made me decide to go with the Printshop collection by Shanna Noel for Studio Calico - one of my all-time favorite collections! I started with the piece in the top left corner and sort of went from there - it took awhile because I couldn't just hand cut them, so I drew lines and cut with my trimmer... I love how it turned out though!

No comments:

Post a Comment