Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Love Us

ABOUT THE PHOTO:
I love this photo because having my 91 year old grandma over to help celebrate my first Mothers Day was so special! Another pic of 4 generations all together :)


LAYOUT DESIGN:
I used an older sketch template from March 2013 by the Simple Scrapper Jennifer Wilson. For this one I had printed my photo 4x6 first, then looked for a sketch to use, so looking through the Simple Scrapper archives that come with the membership proved valuable once again!


MY PROCESS/PRODUCTS USED:
I used Studio Calico's June kit, Hello Hello but knew I wanted to use a neutral background. I selected a piece of Kraft card stock and added some mist to help it not look so flat. I used Mister Huey's in Clay and White to keep it subtle, and also used a couple of older butterfly misting masks. I haven't pulled out those masks in awhile! I kept the embellishing to a minimal as well and just added some cut out birds from one of the pieces of paper. I started and finished this layout in an hour and a half, woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment