Monday, March 17, 2014

My Accomplishment

Every morning I get a few hours of alone time with my baby before my workday begins - how awesome is that!? I get a few hours to feel how it might be to be a stay-at-home mom... aka, not much gets done around the house. I focus all my effort and energy on her but since it is just me and her, she (and I) can get bored kinda quickly... hence the pics I took one morning for this layout :)


Anyway, I finally got to dig into my March kit, Office Hours, by Studio Calico for this one! I knew for my first layout I wanted to use that awesome scalloped patterned paper so I specifically chose these colorful photos to go with it!


I bought the Hello Forever printables that went with the kit. Originally I was going to put a number under each part of the picture, but it was looking too rigid and obvious, so I used the one over a wood veneer circle and the rest I put in the corner. I stitched a little heart into one of the wood veneer circles and stamped the Hello onto paper and punched it out and added to another wood veneer. I used the new Color Theory ink pad for it... and uh oh, loved the dye ink and how rich it stamped! Might have to pick up a few more of those! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment