Saturday, March 8, 2014

About You

I haven't been good about doing specific pages for every month of Natalie's life, so I decided I'd try to do a 6 months collage with some facts about what she's up to!


I used a digital template by Catherine Davis (I think I got it from her PROCESS class over at BigPictureClasses.com). I liked the small size for my crappier iPhone photos.


I used Studio Calico's Sugar Rush kit, plus the gold doily and hearts from their Lemon Lush collection. I cut out pieces of paper to fill in the spaces and journal on top of.


Originally, I was planning to do all different pieces of paper for the squares, but it saved time and effort to do just the one piece of paper, plus I was able to journal on top and have it still show up pretty well. After I decided to do that it came together very quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment