Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sick Today

This winter is something else... everyone here has been sick all season long, except me and Natalie - praise the Lord! But unfortunately my husband was sick 2 weekends in a row = no scrapping for me! Which is why I've been MIA, but I think I finally caught up with getting 8 layouts done with Sugar Rush, just as the next Studio Calico kit showed up at my door!


This layout was a labor of love and one of those ones that just didn't come together quickly. Aside from cutting out the glasses from a piece of paper, I didn't know what I wanted to do and started with a completely different piece of paper that, after a couple weeks of sitting on my table and trying to make it work, I ended up having to toss it. Once I did that and also got my next kit and this was the last layout I had to finish, I completed it last night more quickly!


I used a couple pieces from this month's Office Hours Studio Calico kit and am content with how it turned out, plus now I can move on - I put away Sugar Rush last night and ready to tackle Office Hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment