Sunday, March 23, 2014

Loved

I guess this layout is proof that Natalie is my first child. She gets her picture taken just for looking cute while laying on the floor. Then she gets a whole page scrapped with said picture!


Last night Chris went out to get me my favorite snack: Lays brand potato chips & Helluva Good french onion dip! While he was out, I started this layout and finished it not long after he got home - so it was just a very quick layout (my favorite kind)!


I trimmed a white piece of card stock 4" wide and added it along the side to break up the pretty, but busy floral pattern on the paper. I used the Office Hours kit by Studio Calico to complete this layout, except the edge of the gold doily from my stash... sadly I actually pulled that edge piece out of the (top of my) scrap garbage can, leftover from my previous project. Wow, that was so Chris-esque of me haha :)


I knew I wanted to use those gold labels by Maggie Holmes' so incorporated those along the edge instead of trying to do some border between the pieces of paper. I adhered those little plastic floral pieces with my Martha Stewart glue pen, and added the little digital label by Hello Forever that I printed and cut at home. As a side note, I printed this photo from my phone to my printer wirelessly from bed one day... I love how lazy technology lets you be haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment