Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Love Your Faces

I combined some photos from my phone onto a 5x7 frame and printed it as one photo for this layout of my funny bunny!


I was challenged and inspired to use January 2012's kit Block Party from Studio Calico, after I commented on a thread in their forum that that was one kit I hardly touched due to the fact it was during my first trimester morning sickness when I was pregnant and therefore I was nauseous and tired that I didn't scrap much around then! The ladies gave me some inspiration that they had created, so here I am... finally making use of this kit!


I had eyed the letter blocks piece of paper for a long time, but decided to be brave and cut it up for part of my title! I then cut up a border from the same sheet. Originally I made this layout on a plain blue card stock background paper, but unless my background is white, I have a hard time with a card stock background, so I pulled everything up and adhered it to this polkadot background paper that came in the kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment