Saturday, May 5, 2012

Engagement card!

My other cousin I am going to see in Indy next week got engaged!! I am excited to meet her fiance and hear all about the engagement!


I got my inspiration for this card from Sketch #9 in the Stetchbook 4 class and more specifically, the card done for it by Dawn McVey! I normally don't leave any "space" in my cards, but this really turned out great!


The subtitle for this card could be "love >>> the best feeling" because of that lovely brad and sticker!


HOW-TO:
  • I used all products from the Sketchbook line by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts, except the polaroid stamp from Studio Calico and the small bit of twine by Jillibean Soup
  • The left-most piece of paper came from the 6x6 Sketchbook pad that I cut out and corner rounded
  • The layered embellishment is a layered sticker
  • The right-most green tag was also punched out of 6x6 Sketchbook pad paper
  • The orange grid arrow is one of the fabric stickers while the camera and the phrase are regular stickers
  • I just love those foam letter thickers!
  • The love brad was the last piece I added because I kept thinking, I'd really like it to say "love" inside that camera image... and while searching for a sticker, I came across that brad, perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment