Sunday, May 6, 2012

More Mothers Day cards!

This first one is for my Mother-in-law, I printed out a pic of my husband and niece (her son and granddaughter) - and since I'm away next weekend, we gave her the card this evening, and of course she loved it!


I used the Sassafras paper from the Studio Calico City of Lights kit and stamped the letters to create the sentiment on top, add some washi tape and voila - card done :)




This next card is for my sister-in-law, with a pic of her daughter from her 2nd birthday party that just made me laugh! My niece is just never still and never dull, and this pic of her just sort of sums up her little personality! We gave this card to her tonight also and she laughed when she saw the pic as well!


I used paper and cardstock bits from the Dear Lizzy line by American Crafts, along with Sassafras letter stickers and Jillibean Soup twine.


No comments:

Post a Comment