Sunday, October 7, 2012

WCMD: Baby shower card!

World Card making day was yesterday, which I spent all day long making... 2 cards! Haha! Not very productive, but oh well, these cards were made with love!! This card is for my BFF growing up, who announced the genders of their twins by posting that little picture of baby girl and boy shoes to Facebook!! I shrunk the photo and printed it out for this card!




I made this card for this challenge over on Studio Calico, which was to create a card based on a DT member's LO. I headed to April Foster's gallery and drew inspiration from her Hello layout here! I specifically drew from her gallery because she always has such lovely baby layouts with her little ones!




The colors from the photo just went perfectly with the colors in pieces of the Roller Rink kit from Studio Calico that I just got in the mail the other day! I don't have a Silhouette, so I drew out the sentiment in cursive then cut it out with my Fiskars finger tip knife. I added the potty people stamp from the Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go set and the fabric button from the Dear Lizzy collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment