Friday, October 24, 2014

Hybrid Birthday Card

ABOUT THE PHOTO:
This photo of Natalie paired perfectly with the card sentiment I wanted to give to her Grandma! Natalie had just eaten some pickled vegetable roots that Chris bought... and she loved them! She kept asking for more, but still kept making that face after each bite haha!


CARD DESIGN:
I used a layered template by Shanna Noel for Studio Calico that was offered a few months ago.


MY PROCESS/PRODUCTS USED:
I changed the color from blue to a lime green by changing the hue (Chris picked the color). Then I added some extra text using the font used in the template, which was called Permanent Marker and printed it on glossy photo paper. Finally, I just added some black stars from the Studio Calico Cuppa kit from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment