Friday, October 10, 2014

All Week Long

ABOUT THE PHOTO(S):
It was VBS week this summer and I was helping out with the crafts so I had to leave Natalie in the toddler room at church, but the Lord was watching over us that week and blessed us with my friend and her daughter to help watch Natalie everyday! She even got the girls to take a nap everyday!


LAYOUT DESIGN:
I channeled my inner Melanie Louette and did a scraplift of her layout here! I hardly ever go "simple" but wanted a clean page to write my journaling how I was so thankful that it all worked out with Natalie!


MY PROCESS:/PRODUCTS USED:
I used papers from the 4x6 pad from this month's The Underground kit by Studio Calico with wood veneer from the shop and the wood veneer letters from this month's main scrapbook kit. I bought the black letter thickers at one of the LSS (Local Scrapbook Stores). Simple as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment